We Don’t Sell Empty Shells
The only crab specialist to promise and guarantee our customers that we do not deliver empty shells. We understand how frustrating it can be to feel fooled by looking at a pathetically small piece of meat after de-shelling your crab. Renowned crab graders have constantly given our crabs an AAA grade and we vow to never deliver anything less.
Sri Lankan Sourced, Wild Catch
You’ve read the differences between wild catch crabs and farmed crabs. The richness in colour of our crabs not only indicate their freshness, but also emphasises the good health that the crabs have been in. Sick crabs or dead crabs that end up being cooked often taste horrible but can actually be covered up with the use of fragrant sources. Treat your body and taste buds to only the best. Simply because they deserve it.
“The Best Crabs I’ve Tasted!”
As exclaimed by Jia Hui, senior editor of Best in Singapore Blog, she recounts on how great the gravy tasted. Our experienced chefs have come from 5 star establishments and we all share the same goal – which is to strive hard every day to make sure these meals remain a happy memory and experience. for a long time to come.
Complete your meal with some of these all time favourites by 8 Crabs – Crab Delivery Singapore
Award-Winning Chilli Crab辣椒螃蟹
$75.00 – $95.00
Premium Sri Lankan Wild Catch Crab
You’ve heard so much about it, and it’s finally time to pamper yourself to a deserving feast of a lifetime. Cooking crabs is easy if you know how to set every single essential condition right. Stir fried to perfection with an Award-Winning Recipe to achieve a gravy of impeccable taste. We find the perfect blend between sweet, savoury, salty and spicy. Pair them with our Steamed Mantou or Fried Mantou for the perfect crab experience!
8 Crab Award Winning Chilli Crab
- Bigger, Meatier, Tastier
- Do not have ammonia smell or taste
- Cooked from Live Crabs only, dead crabs are strictly discarded
- Free from harmful substances
- Click here to read more on how we can sustain having crabs that are much more premium than the mass market
- Click here to understand our unique process from Sri Lanka to Singapore
- Medium Sized Crabs: Served and sold 1 by 1: approximately 400-500g each
- Large Sized Crabs: Served and sold 1 by 1: approximately 750g each
- Double Extra Large Sized Crabs: Served and sold 1 by 1: approximately 1.2kg each